Experienced & Skilled Personnel
DeNovo Solutions provides experienced and highly skilled personnel for all levels of an organization. We offer exceptional value that will provide our customers with a competitive advantage
Certified PMP; experienced in EVMS and all phases of life cycle management; ACAT 1 program management, NSA and NGA contract management. Program transition experience and surge project support. Large and small program planning and executions support.
SETA, ISSO, ISSE professionals.
Extensive experience testing in virtual environment, includes Test Planning and Procedure development, Requirement Derivation and Sell off, Performance and Stress testing, Stability testing, Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation, External Interface evaluation, and formal DT&E I through III tests.
Requirement verification and derivation; objective training and capability marketing. We provide Multi-source, All Source, Digital signal, fusion, interpretive and SEI analysts; MTS trainers/curriculum developers, Tech SIGINT Training, UAS Training, Performance Assessment and Certified Interactive ELINT Processor (IEP) analysts
Requirement derivation; vetting and prioritizing, design processes, documentation and feasibility studies; Senior experience in VMEx, PCI, PMC integrations, including DACs, ADC; Race/Race++, analog to digital conversion, RTOS and Vxworks. AIX on SP and P-series, and Z/0S platform.
Design, development, operation, and maintenance of software with specialization in IBM's DB2, Tivoli Storage Management (TSM), and High Performance Storage Systems (HPSS). Experience with Oracle, Teradata, Infotmatica, MicroStrategy, Business Objects, Cognos, CA Erwin, and BMC products.
Knowledgeable in AIX, Linux, Solaris, and Windows Operating Systems; Java, C, C++, SQL, (X) HTML, CSS, XML, Microsoft MFC, and Perl; Experience in RTOS, MATLAB, embedded scripting
We are Information Management Specialists. Our consulting team is comprised of some of the most highly experienced and qualified personnel in the industry. Deep, hands on experience in database design, implementation, performance, tuning, administration, migration, and high availability of Very Large Data Warehouses. Extensive knowledge with DB2 on Linux, Unix, Windows and Z/OS, Tivoli products, WebSphere products, and DB2 Tools.
As an IBM Business Partner, we provide solutions to US Government and Fortune 500 clients. We provide expert consultants for support on projects around the world. We have some of the strongest and deepest skills and knowledge in the industry. We are committed to maintaining deep solution skills to ensure customer success on all engagements.
For additional information, contact Steve Mazer at firstname.lastname@example.org, our IBM Gold Consultant with over 20 years of relational database experience.
Some of our Key Products Include:
- DB2 for Linux, Unix, Windows and Z/OS (all versions)
- InfoSphere Integration Server
- Tivoli System Automation (TSA)
- Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM)
- Tivoli Data Warehouse
- HACMP, HADR, HPSS
Expertise in Linux, AIX, CentOS, Solaris, and Windows Operating Systems. Depth of expertise in installing and maintaining Storage Technologies utilizing GPFS, ZFS, SAMFS and QFS. Proven experience on IBM Blade centers, P series and X series servers, DS5100, 3400 and 3500 series arrays, Brocade and Cisco Fiber Channel Storage Switches, StorageTEK tape libraries utilizing T1000 and LT series tape drives, and Sun D280 and 7120 Appliance storage. Experience in virtual hardware solutions with experience in integrating COTS product (DB2, Ozone, Apache, WebLogic, ArcGIS, HPSS, Tivoli Storage Manager, MySQL, GPFS, HP OpenView and LDAP ) in a VMware environment on both Linux and AIX OS.
Tool Suites & Processes
Our Team is comprised of experts in:
- Tech ELINT and Tech SIGINT knowledge
- MARTES, PASS, SASS, ITAS, DASS, ESP, DM, IEP, CATS, ASPEN, CBET and GALE- Lite tool suites
- UAS Support
- Integration and Test; unit and end-to-end testing; requirement verification
- Human Factor Engineering (HFE) – Form to function verification
- SEI – Processors, Analyst Support, Field and System Engineering
- Strategic planning, IPT leadership, cross-functional engineering; waterfall and agile development management
- Traditional and specialized technical signals analysts, producing in-depth technical reports
- Research into new SIGINT-related techniques and technologies, conference support, and QRC tasking
- Multi-site, multiple contractors management; working through the Joint Site Integration Standards (JSIS) process
- C&A and IV&V process support; experience with accrediting authorities NOTA, OTA and JDIC