Experienced, highly skilled Intelligence Analysis Support Specialists and Language Analysts to detect, track, identify, evaluate, and defend primarily against smaller Unmanned Aerial Systems (sUAS). Signal Detection, Demodulation, Interference Mitigation, Signal Collection, Processing & Reporting; Small-UAS detection, Signal Analysis & Data Exploration, and Performance Assessment and Mission Support. Techniques and tools: UTT in various iterations, TKB, Scout, Contraoctave, Nightfury, CED and others
- TECHSIGINT, PROFORMA TECHELINT, COMINT, & Signal Tuning
- Specific Emitter Identification (SEI).
- Collection & Data Exploration and mission support
- Experience supporting multiple organizations
Program Management: Experienced Program Managers certified PMP/DIAWA with 12 years average experience and have successfully executed return-to-green plans on two large programs.
- PMP/DIAWA Certified Program Managers
- Realtime PMBOK implementation
- 12 years average experience
- Successful execution of return-to-green plans on two large programs