SOFTWARE & SYSTEMS ENGINEERING
System Engineering – DeNOVO applies SAFe ® principles to all parts of system engineering lifecycle. We use Set-Based Design (SBD) in the development of requirements development to deployment planning and execution for standalone single-machine systems up to enterprise system-of-systems cloud solutions.
- Requirement verification and derivation
- Design processes and feasibility studies
- The analysis of CONOPS and high-level system architectures
- Technical leadership for design and technology
- Develops system architecture and design documentation
DevOps and DevSecOps – DeNOVO Infrastructure team develops and deploys Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC). We integrate open source and custom-built tools into the cloud and container environment. Configured metrics and monitoring, security, and system resources to increase safety and efficiency of the platform. We execute SOA, AWS migration with “lift and shift” transitioning critical capabilities to the Cloud. We manage AWS Architecture Services such as, EC2, ElasticCache ELB, S3, CloudTrial, CloudWatch, Auto Scaling and AWS Direct Connect. Reverse engineered legacy system to new virtual hosts. We are experts in migration of on-premise web and database servers to AWS C2S. Our DevOps experience includes automation scripts (Python), Apache Nifi, code/develop monitoring, and environment configuration scripts. Jenkins and Atlassian Suite (Confluence, Github, Jira.etc.) were used for configuration management and automation. Our engineers deployed patch update servers for both Linux and Windows operating systems and used VMware and auto-deployment scripts to deliver Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
- Modernization of legacy systems to web-enabled applications. We execute SOA-AWS migration with “lift and shift” transitioning critical capabilities to the Cloud. Monitor and problem resolution client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- ElasticCache and CloudTrial
- Cloud Technologies (AWS/C2S/VMware/AUE)
- Manage HP and vSphere infrastructure & Software
- Windows server 2012 / 2012 R2
- Fedora 21, Centos 7, Jenkins, and Nagios
Database Engineering – Our team boasts world renown Database Engineers who have published and presented at IBMs annual conference. We are IBM Gold Partners with expertise to develop, operate, and maintain IBM’s DB2, Tivoli Storage Management (TSM), and High-Performance Storage Systems (HPSS). Our DBEs are experienced with Oracle, Teradata, Infotmatica, MicroStrategy, Business Objects, Cognos, CA Erwin, and BMC products. Specialize in Database Engineering and Architecture and provide technical support to Oracle, SYBASE, DBA, MongoDB and another relational database.
- Full Life Cycle Application
- Architecture Development
- Review current algorithms
- Provide new practices and procedures for development
- Develop web-based applications designed
- IBM DB2 SME
- DBAs and DBEs with IC success in building and administering systems
Integration – DeNOVO Solutions Test Engineering executes a complete test lifecycle leveraging Lean Agile methodologies in our approach. We Review test plans and procedures ensuring individual requirements are tested and meet all specifications. We meticulously trace requirements through each element of Test and Evaluation to ensure proper regression testing. Our Integrator perform both hardware and software integration, loading operating systems and applications.
Test Engineering – Testers confirmed live interface testing results and overall system test results. DeNOVO Solutions personnel validated operational user compliance and contributed to the acceptance of dozens of user requirements into the operational baseline. DeNOVO has extensive experience testing in virtual environment, to include; Delivery on-demand, DevOps, Test Planning and Procedure Development, Requirement Derivation and Sell off, Performance and Stress testing, Stability testing, Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation, External Interface Evaluation, and formal DT&E I through III tests.
- Perl and Shell scripting
- LoadRunner and Eggplant
- Develop and implement test strategies
- Develop matrices and test reports
- Analyze testing end-to-end
- Author test procedures and discrepancy reports
- Tools: JIRA, Kibana, Grafana, Unix/Linux, Selenium, & various scripting languages